Position open : Senior Architect/ Associate
Posted: 1 June 2021
Senior architect/ architect associate with lab project experience.
Arch’lab Pte Ltd is a Singapore based architecture, interior design, and planning consultancy company with a focus on creating human centric for healthcare, research laboratories, eldercare and workplace environment.
Our Approach is Collaborative. We lead by design and in our implementation process. We share with our clients our knowledge in design and technical engineering expertise while taking into consideration their mission / vision to create a holistic integration – that is the result of us working together. We believe in creating places that are functionally sound and experientially inspiring to the human spirit.
Our People comprises of architects, interior designers, engineers, scientists and administrators. We pride in our diverse culture, individual uniqueness, knowledge and passion that contribute to the project success and company success.
To expand our practice, we are looking for talented and motivated intermediate level architect/ designers to join our team.
Who are we looking for:
A collaborative team member to be part of a dynamic multi-faceted team in the planning and design of human centric environment. You must have an empathetic and inquisitive mindset, be a self-starter, have the drive and be passionate about architecture and interior design especially in the following building typologies – healthcare, laboratories, special needs facilities, nursing homes, workplace et alia and not limited to.
The right candidate will contribute his/her knowledge and be mentored (if necessary) for areas of growth in all phases of design from concept design, through design development, detailing and to final realization of the project.
– Collaboration in space planning assignments, conceptual design, schematic design, design development and construction observation.
– Preparation of convincing story-telling presentations (in pptx or other media) to preparation of coherent sets of tender drawing.
– Coordination with consultants, vendors, contractors, fabricators, and regulatory agencies to meet overall project objectives.
– Review of shop drawings submittals and finish samples.
– Conducting site observations to monitor construction progress and to ensure that planning and design intent are fully realised at site.
– QA/QC on all the works executed by yourself and as a team.
– Familiarity with local design compliance and authority submission.
– Singaporean or Singapore PR Only
– 4 – 7 years of experience in the design industry.
– Bachelor or Master Degree in Architecture or Interior Design.
– Experienced in Research Laboratory facilities.
– Excel in 3D modelling, visualization, and graphic software; BIM skillset is strongly preferred. (Others include acad, Sketch-up, Enscape, adobe and Microsoft suites).
– Effective verbal and written communication skills
– Motivated with the ability to work independently and as a team.
– Available for business travel if necessary.
– Licensure or on your way to completing your architectural registration exams.
Our commitment to individual professional growth, design excellence, mentoring, collaborative and an inclusive environment provides a favorable environment for personal and career growth.
An attractive salary package that commensurate with experience and skills is on offer to the successful candidate. The conditions of employment correspond to the responsibility and complexity of this job.
Interested applicants please email your resume with recent photo including current and expected salaries to Ms Kristine Chua, HR Manager (email@example.com). Only applicants who meet our requirements will be notified.